FORGET THE STRESS, FEEL TO DREAM! Aosta Valley’s spas are places of other times surrounded by nature.
- SAINT VINCENT THERMAL BATHS: a 5-minute walk from our hotel
Nestled in a beautiful landscape, surrounded by the beautiful alpine peaks of Aosta Valley are the thermal baths. Totally refurbished the spa offers a modern, sophisticated and elegant design. The journey runs through three indoor pools:
• EVYA, the largest bathtub with water at 34 ° c
• EGERIA overlooking the valley and water at 32 ° c
• TYLA, a reaction bathtub with temperature at 27 ° c,
• VERNY a rooftop outdoor pool with water at 36 ° c
All pools are equipped with cervical jets and vascular treatments. The spa also offers three saunas (finish, mediterranenan, soft), steam bath, emotional showers breeze, ice waterfall, relax area with teas and solarium equipped with three jacuzzis. A full range of highly skilled treatments is available, from massage therapy to beauty treatments of well-being and relaxation (anti-stress massage, toning, relaxing, holistic treatments, anti-aging, mud and scrub) the basic ingredients of an exciting combination of pleasure, health and personal care.
Children are welcome starting from 10 years of age.
You can book the spa at discounted rates at our hotel
For further information and reservation contact us:
Tel: +39 166 511251
- PRE SAINT DIDIER SPA: 43 minutes by car from our hotel (about 55 Km the highway).
Pré Saint Didier Spa, a jewel that shines at the foot of Mont Blanc is the first wellness center of the Aosta Valley in importance and is set in a 1800s mansion This enviable location gives a unique charm to the spa, during summer and winter, when the sun lights up the white summit of Mount or snow covers everything like a uniform layer which yields only water steaming comparison. The spa is known since roman times for its healing properties of its waters and for years was the preferred resort of he royal house of Savoy. The hot source is located upstream from the confluence in Verney creek in the Dora Baltea, the waters flow from the heart of the mountain as 100 years ago and are famous for relaxing, restoring and anti-rheumatic charactheristics. The spa offers wood and natural stone for saunas and baths, luminous atmospheres, for a total remise en forme. Accompanies this exceptional offer a buffet of reading temptations. Not to be missed:
• VICKY SHOWERS
• THE KNEIPP PATH
• SALT ROOM (thermal water and Himalayan salt, 30 °)
• SAVONNAGE (with a soft foam soap of Aleppo)
• SAUNAGE (bio-saunas, panoramic, mountain fragrances)
• MASSAGE (torque, tailor made, plus, long and many others)
• FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR
• M’ASSAGGIAMI (a wellness break with typical specialities)
At our hotel you can book the Spa at discounted rates.
For further information and reservations
Tel: +39 0166 511251
- MONTEROSATERME CHAMPOLUC: 32 Km away from the hotel. (45 minute drive).
At the foot of Monte Rosa, the largest glacier of the Alps, along a stream of crystal clear water, you will find the matching of your well-being and unspoilt nature of Champoluc. Among green meadows and pine forests an elegant spa is active. Great importance is given to the WATER element, with a philosophy dedicated to her. The spa proposes:
• SWIMMING AREA (marine bath, bubbles, play-sports, children, “the stars” pool)
• GARDEN AREA (large garden with stunning views of the massif)
• WELLNESS AREA (bath reaction, idrokinesis bath, thalasso, experience showers, bio sauna, finnish sauna, aromatic turkish bath, “the snail”pool
• TREATMENTS (skin resonance, longevity face, recover touch, sublime skin, lymphatic vodder drainage, aromasoul scrubs, body mud strategy…)
• FITNESS AREA
• CONFERENCE CENTER
Access to the wellness area is allowed from 14 years.
Winter reopening 12/03/2016
Monterosaterme srl – P.I. 01196210072 – Piazzale Ramey 1 Champoluc – 11020 Ayas (AO)